The Hungarian Neuroscience Society invites researchers to submit abstracts for Poster Presentation
at the 17th annual meeting in Szeged.
- A Development
- B Excitability, synaptic transmission, network functions
- C Disorders of the nervous system
- D Sensory and motor systems
- E Sleep, autonomic and neuroendocrine systems
- F Cognition and behaviour
- G Computational Neuroscience
- H Novel Methods and Technology Development
Please choose the best-fitting abstract topic to ensure a sound and fair review by the most suitable reviewing expert.
Abstracts can be submitted from 01 October to 9 December 2019.
Download the official abstract template here.
Abstract title: limited to 15 words in UPPER CASE
Presenting author: Full first and family name(s)
Author and co-authors: Full first and family name(s)
Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city
Abstract text: limited to 250 words, Arial 11
Only one abstract can be uploded per registered participant.
Poster Session Schedule
Please place your poster prior to the beginning of the Poster Session I or II and remove it at the end of the session (by 7 pm).
The size of the poster board: 200 cm height X 100 width cm (standing format).